Feeling Sheepish?

Wednesday, August 16th, 2006

Cute Sheep

Here’s a cute picture of a baby sheep to make up for my lack of WIP posting. The beau took a picture of me knittin’ on my jaywalkers, but I haven’t gotten it from him yet. I’m also working on a secret lace project that I may soon divulge. The suspense!

In addition: I give you a story about a woman with two vaginas. Oh, you’re pretending you don’t want to read it but really, everyone wants to read about a woman with two vaginas. Come on, she can have two orgasms! That is crazy.

9 Comments to “Feeling Sheepish?”

1. Two orgasms is no big deal, but having two AT THE SAME TIME, well now that’s something!

LaurieM
    August 16, 2006 @ 10:03 pm
  2. Well yes, sorry, that’s what I meant. How embarrassing!

August 16, 2006 @ 10:18 pm
  3. Wow, that’s….ummmmm…… wow. Interesting. I wonder what would cause that? Like was she almost twins? curious

Comment by April
    August 17, 2006 @ 12:13 pm
  4. Speaking as a ‘twin’, no, April, it would definately NOT be like she was almost twins. If she ever had one, I would have to say I would never feel my twin sisters’ orgasm. That would just be hilarious, but no.

Comment by Rebecca
    August 17, 2006 @ 12:30 pm
  5. That’s really bizarre. I don’t even really want to explore the ramifications of that…

Comment by miss ewe
    August 18, 2006 @ 6:31 pm
  6. I’d like to explore those ramifications, am I right girls?

August 19, 2006 @ 9:48 am
  7. I’m speachless. But not impossible I know. Just recently (like yesterday) I heard a report on the news about someone having 2 DNA’s…. due to being a twin in which one was obsorbed by the other rather than having a split in the eggs happen. It was discovered because a Mother did not have the same DNA as her two sons. Long story short … finally the DNA in her Thyroid matched her sons. So she has two DNA structures. I wonder how often this occurs and one doesn’t even know about it?

Comment by Rhonda
    August 20, 2006 @ 7:30 am
  8. Wow, that’s crazy, Rhonda!
    I guess it just seems like there are more complications and difficulties to the 2 vagina thing than potential positives. Seems like a scary and confusing possibility more than a punchline.

Comment by miss ewe
    August 21, 2006 @ 12:41 am
  9. I actually know someone with the same problem(?). I want to meet, or see, the guy at the end of the article! OK, back to knitting,
    Li