Tags: Mittens, Pretty In Pink
This feels like it has been ages in the making, and I suppose it has. Craziness around exam and Christmastime meant that prize-announcing had to be postponed. But now I’ve got the final contestant list! The wiener will be announced soon. Here’s a final bit of link-love to the wonderful and generous contestants in the Pretty in Pink Contest:
- Rhonda knit one hat at first, and then four more hats for the ‘Circle of Love’ hat project. 5 entries!
- Kimberly knit a pair of pink mittens, a Clapotis and donated $25 to the CIBC run for the cure. 3 entries.
- Arlette knit an Odessa and a Montague. 2 entries.
- Batman knit a preemie cap and a basketweave scarf. 2 entries.
- Julie knit a Shedir. 1 entry.
- Lisa knit mittens. 1 entry.
- Liz knit a Shedir. 1 entry.
- Monica knit a hat. 1 entry.
This brings the final total (along with my 3 donations) to… 19. Hm. Did I miss something? I thought there were 21… Oh well, that’s 10011 in binary. Wow, 10011 entries!
Stay tuned; the winner will be announced within the next few days. Who will it be??? Place your bets.