Tags: Mittens, Patterns by Me
I have been making note of patterns, recently, and now I really need to unleash them. I’ll put up seven patterns that I like every day until the patterns run out.
- Cablipstick is quite like Cathode by Stefanie Japel. I think it’s prettier, actually, although Cathode is cute too.
- Rose of Sharon is a cute hat that’s a bit floppy, but I hear the stitch pattern is the same as that of Orangina, and it looks so delightful from overhead. Which is important for a torso on stilts like me. I think it would look really nice with a bit of wire strung around the edge, too.
- This Latvian Hat Pattern is amazing. It reminds me of some of the patterns in Hats On!
- I love both Felicie Chokers from Chez Plum. They’re a pretty basic pattern, though; if you know how to put a picot edging around a swatch and a button hole inside it, you can derive the pattern yourself.
- Felted Mittens! I was looking for felted mittens so I’ve got a couple stored.
- Oh lookie here! More Felted Mittens!
- Mittens! Could they be Felted Mittens?