Tags: Mittens, Patterns by Me
- These mittens are nice and chunky and they have a gusset that begins in the palm, which I much prefer to having a gusset along the side. My hands fold, I’ve had it since birth.
- Another nice mitten pattern. From the description, it looks like it’s got a different construction for the thumb than I’ve ever seen. And it looks comfy!
- The Supple Rib stitch pattern is quite cute and would make a delightful sock or scarf ribbing.
- The Karaoke Cable Scarf is thin and pink.
- From Knitting at KNoon: Kathy’s Mittens
- From Knitting at KNoon: These Felted Christmas Stockings are hilarious, and if you don’t celebrate Christmas, they would also be perfect for a deer that had been hit by a giganto-ray. Giant deer shoes are going to be huge this season.
- From Knitting at KNoon: a Sunhat that is to die for. It’s so cute! If I gardened, I would knit this.