Tags: Saturday Pattern Day
If you are knitting or have already knit a pattern that I’m talking about, leave me a comment and I’ll update my post with a link to your version. If you’ve written up a pattern and you want me to link to it, send me an email or leave me a comment and I’ll post it! It makes the list longer and my job easier.
- This Ribbed Lace Bolero is beautiful, and the pattern is free! Based of course on this popular Circular Shrug pattern.
- Flopsy Bear is a new free pattern by Kimberly Chapman and it looks beautifully designed.
- The Penobscot Scarf from Interweave Knits looks surprisingly nice in the blogosphere. Examples here, here, here and here.
- Berroco’s latest free pattern is the Bramble Bag.
- There’s also Wright, a drapey, cowl-neck, short-sleeved shirt. It looks pretty classy.
- Dipsy Doodle combines cables and lace beautifully.
- Kiki is a kitty. She is very cute.
- Here’s another cute little stuffed kitty. The pattern writer is rather rude about offering it, which confuses me but is probably because someone tried to sell the pattern as their own or something. There are also a lot of unnecessary swear words in the pattern, which doesn’t make sense. I don’t like writing that just randomly tosses the f-word into sentences that don’t require it. “Swatch it up, mother-effer?” You are not Samuel L. Jackson. I was almost tempted not to post it, but it’s too adorable not to. A beautiful example is here.
- The Lillian Tank Top is absolutely gorgeous. It’s also pretty flexible; keep the top the way it is, and you can switch the lace pattern in the bottom if you like.