Know Your Cuts of Lamb

Thursday, July 26th, 2007
Tags: , ,

I love this shirt!

Know Your Cuts of Lamb
(Photo by Ashley Shannon)

The t-shirts can be bought at this land-based store or over the phone, but I can’t find the distributor/producer of the tees for possible purchase online.

In knitting news, I’ve thrown together a swatch for my non-navy navy sweater, and I’m blocking it right now! Excitement!

I’ve whittled down the stripes to the following three, thanks to Carly (who should get a blog), Liz and April:

Sweater Stripes

10 Comments to “Know Your Cuts of Lamb”

1. If you figure out where to get this shirt…I WANT one! Let me know too!

Carol
    July 26, 2007 @ 9:36 am
  2. Let me know too, okay? I would LOVE to have this tshirt. Usually I get them from Threadless.com.

Comment by Rhonda the Stitchingnut
    July 26, 2007 @ 9:54 am
  3. The t shirt was also posted on http://doggedknits.com/ and she gave the phone number … so of course I called and ordered a shirt. AND a tote bag. Woohoo. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment by Rhonda the Stitchingnut
    July 26, 2007 @ 10:10 am
  4. SO funny! I feel the urge to buy a t-shirt coming on.

Comment by April
    July 26, 2007 @ 12:39 pm
  5. This is the shop’s own t-shirt so as far as I know it can only be purchased through them.

Could you please put a note with photo attribution? Thanks!

Comment by Ashley
    July 26, 2007 @ 4:07 pm
  6. I like stripe pattern #4.

Comment by naomi
    July 26, 2007 @ 5:29 pm
  7. If it were me, I’d use #4, too. #1 has the lightest stripe around the waist, and #8 has a dark stripe closest to the face. Of course, I’m judging by my waist and my coloring!

Comment by mishka
    July 26, 2007 @ 9:02 pm
  8. Hi. Came across your blog, and really love it.

May I suggest a lovely shawl using the Japanese Feather stitch. I am going to make it soon myself, as I just found it, and love the delicate waves it makes. Pictures and pattern available at http://izzysknits.blogspot.com/

It might be worth a look, from one shawl knitter to another. Enjoy!

Comment by Beth
    July 27, 2007 @ 1:35 am
  9. Dear fans of the shirt,
    You won’t find a distributor for this design because it is ours alone, and the coyrights belong to the designer. This is a City Knitting exclusive shirt and bag, and we are having a blast with them. Aren’t they a riot? Go to http://City-Knitting.com to see more photos and complete size range, and give us a ring to order. We are shipping them far and near. Enjoy.
    Lorilee