Tags: Saturday Pattern Day
If you are knitting or have already knit a pattern that I’m talking about, leave me a comment and I’ll update my post with a link to your version. If you’ve written up a pattern and you want me to link to it, send me an email or leave me a comment and I’ll post it! It makes the list longer and my job easier.
- This Wellenreiter scarf (literally rider of waves) looks fun and easy.
- These cute glitter socks are retro but not obnoxiously so.
- I’ve been looking forward to these Drunken Bees Socks for so long! OMG!
- This Stitch Catalog has been around for a while, but I thought it would be good to keep a record of it. It’s catalogued by stitch count, which is useful.
- The Kusha Kusha Scarf from Habu is cute.
- These Swirl Socks are also cute.
- This Chunky Cable Scarf is also suitable for labelling by a positive adjective.
- Silver Belle has a lot of really cute cables in it and a pretty a-line (a-line, is that right?) silhouette. Example here.
- These Teddy-boos are a-dor-a-ble. I know it’s a sewing pattern, but you could easily find a knitted bear pattern for the bear part and use the Teddy-boo instructions to shape the sheets around the bear you’ve knit.
- She writes that she feels sorta cheap for offering this pattern (and she should) but I’ll forgive her because I like her and she wrote her post all funny-like. Here’s a pattern for a scarf in Fir Cone lace with a garter border, otherwise known as the Stashmina.