Tags: Saturday Pattern Day
If you are knitting or have already knit a pattern that I’m talking about, leave me a comment and I’ll update my post with a link to your version. If you’ve written up a pattern and you want me to link to it, send me an email or leave me a comment and I’ll post it! It makes the list longer and my job easier.
- Here’s where you can get a free copy of the Mason-Dixon Ballband dishcloth. I’m not even going to attempt to catalogue all the examples I’ve seen in the blogosphere.
- Here’s a pattern for a colourful, beaded Cell Phone Case.
- This Nintendo DS case now has a modified pattern written up in CRAFT magazine’s blog.
- From mettetations, a quick pattern for a kid’s shirt (easily scalable to adult size, I would guess) and a tutorial for a 2-second glasses case.
- Karita is a scarf in St st with some nice cabling in parts to make a weave-y, gather-y type fabric. It looks neat.
- This Wabenschal pattern (PDF) is classy. Example here.
- Here’s a scarf using the japanese feathers stitch, for which I have a weakness. I’m not sure how much I like it (I’d prefer the stitch all the way through), but I feel a duty to put it here just because of the stitch.
- This faux dotty scarf is even cuter. Example here.
- Possum! Example here.
- I love this Norwegian Sweet Baby Cap. Example here.
- Ben is a pretty stylish men’s sweater. Crewnecked example here. I asked the Beau and he prefers the vee-neck “because you can wear it with shirts.”