Tags: Mittens, Saturday Pattern Day
I’m blogging from Montreal using Liz‘s wifi. Thank you, Liz! She’s showering right now so I am free to Internet without guilt. Then, poutine and shopping on Rue Ste-Catherine. Yay!
If you are knitting or have already knit a pattern that I’m talking about, leave me a comment and I’ll update my post with a link to your version. If you’ve written up a pattern and you want me to link to it, send me an email or leave me a comment and I’ll post it! It makes the list longer and my job easier.
- I love you, Elliphantom. And I love Herringbone mittens.
- Craftster has a modified version of Glampyre’s boobholder. A modified version of the modified boobholder is here.
- Three Flowers Hat. Example here.
- Frivol Hat. Example here.
- Here’s a crocheted flower.
- I’m a little worried it might be too geeky, but I kinda want to knit myself a Ravenclaw scarf.
- Have I linked to this Cap Karma Hat yet? Maybe. Here‘s a great example, and a second version from the pattern author.
- From Interweave, we’ve got some free Ambrosia Socks by Ann Bud.
- I’m not sure what Entramados is, but I’m assuming it’s the name of the pattern. I give you Entramados socks (not in English).
- These socks work from 9 to 5.
- Clementine’s Baltic Socks. Example here.