Tags: Saturday Pattern Day
If you are knitting or have already knit a pattern that I’m talking about, leave me a comment and I’ll update my post with a link to your version. If you’ve written up a pattern and you want me to link to it, send me an email or leave me a comment and I’ll post it! It makes the list longer and my job easier.
- I’d start the ruffly thing a bit lower on Fanilla and add some short-rows to turn it into an empire-waist, but it’s a pretty design. I like that Berroco is creative with the shapes they put out, and this is another interesting offering from them.
- Have you seen these Daisy Stitch Hand Warmers from the Purl Bee? They’re so cute! If I didn’t already have my Dashing gloves, I’d make these in a second.
- Heeheehee! It’s a knit lobster. I would totally do this up if I had kids. Add this to the growing list of sea animal patterns out there. Example here.
- I had no idea it was full of ends and things! Apparently Saartje’s Booties are a bit of a pain for those who don’t really like seaming and weaving, so in comes Fleegle with Saartje’s Fleeglized Booties. Excellent!
- Here’s a nice Bolero Sweater that looks cute and cozy. Example here, with modified neck and sleeves.
- Here’s the Rangoli Hat from Adventures of a Desi Knitter. Example here.
- I like these Cabletini Socks (PDF), example here.
- I also found these cute Wollmeise Socks from the same place.
- From Punta del Este, here’s Caroline, Violeta, Valery and Miranda.
- I really want to knit Stella’s Hat!