Tags: Colchique, Mittens, Orangina, Saturday Pattern Day, Somewhat Cowl
My apologies, folks, for being absent this past week! I’ve been working hard to finish up my master’s thesis proposal (completed yesterday afternoon) and the Christmas and New Year’s season has also gotten in the way. I’ve got a few posts lined up starting on Monday, and plenty of knitting to show you guys! I’ve started back on Colchique and I’m blocking my swatch for the Somewhat Cowl. I’ve stalled on Orangina due to yarn run-out, but it’ll be back and soon finished once more yarn comes in! And now for your regularly-schedule pattern programming.
If you are knitting or have already knit a pattern that I’m talking about, leave me a comment and I’ll update my post with a link to your version. If you’ve written up a pattern and you want me to link to it, send me an email or leave me a comment and I’ll post it! It makes the list longer and my job easier.
- Beautiful Latvian Mittens. Here’s the PDF.
- Situate is a knit that you sit on! Get it??? Berroco is FULL of LOLs!
- A little late, but also more than a little cute. Check out Rory the Reindeer. Yay!
- Vogue Knitting put up a few of their 25th anniversary knits and I just caught on. There’s 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 patterns! And some others I haven’t bothered linking. They’re all PDFs.
- A nice basic boy’s hat is necessary when you are dating beaus like mine. Here’s the uncomplicated, non-indie Twisted Rib Watch Cap Pattern, example here.
- If you speak German, you might want to check out Waldpassage, Diagonale, Allegro, Diagonalsocke, BlÃ¼mchenschal, Kornblume, Kosima, and Pearls!
- Here’s a stylish Moss Stitch Beret (for the boys but I would totally wear it if I was into berets), example here.
- Dizzy is a swirly hat.
- Madisonâ€™s hat, a fair isle hat in bulky yarn.
- And finally a Baby Dress/ Christening Gown.