Tags: Mittens, Saturday Pattern Day
I am just getting out of my haze of overwork, so bear with the Saturday Pettern Day lateness! Here it is, #35.
If you are knitting or have already knit a pattern that I’m talking about, leave me a comment and I’ll update my post with a link to your version. If you’ve written up a pattern and you want me to link to it, send me an email or leave me a comment and I’ll post it! It makes the list longer and my job easier.
- New patterns from Knitty! I really like the Lace Ribbon Scarf, Laminaria, and Mosey. I find the Paw Cozy to be ridiculous. This is the quintessential unitasker.
- I really like the Prismatic Scarf.
- Here’s Whitney’s 70′s Ski Hat.
- Aw! A Little Giraffe!
- This great Strawberries pattern has been turned into a bookmark! I think that’s so neat.
- Here’s a Flowering Vine Bookmark as well.
- The Morning surf scarf. Example here.
- This is really really cool: Make a giant blanket.
- These swirly mittens are very much like Eunny’s Anemoi mittens.
- Need a giant olive?
- Thanks to Orata, I have two new magazines to follow! I don’t like any of the Biba patterns, but I do like their trends section. And I like the Inside Loop! My favourites are Matilda, Treenah, Express Lane, Jules and Maude.