Tags: Saturday Pattern Day
My stats class ended on Wednesday, and my taxes were done on Thursday. 110 participants have completed my study, which means that a goal of 200 is not unrealistic! (My undying thanks to all you wonderful folks who helped me reach that number! You guys are the best!) Suffice it to say, there are many things I have to celebrate this week, so I will do so with a return of Saturday, Pattern Day, in a glorious mega-edition! Two days late, but twice as glorious! Hold on to your f-ing hats, citizens!
If you are knitting or have already knit a pattern that I’m talking about, leave me a comment and I’ll update my post with a link to your version. If you’ve written up a pattern and you want me to link to it, send me an email or leave me a comment and I’ll post it! It makes the list longer and my job easier.
- I feel like Steve Ballmer, guys. I love this woman! And I love this shawl. Here is Jatta’s Zetor Scarf Pattern.
- Amigurumi Pears! What will they think of next? Or should I say, “of what will they think next?” (Perhaps some Snails and Slugs.)
- There’s a free pattern from Runway Knits called Springtime in Paris, and it is pretty swank.
- More free French fashion: Chanson en Crochet.
- Some Marigold Socks are being knit here.
- I’m making a little flower arrangement with some of these knitted flowers.
- If you can speak a little Finnish (or at least fake it and follow the diagrams), go to. These patterns are wicked awesome: Daina, Kide, Brego, Freddie and Louhi.
- It’s rare that I refer to things as darling (it’s all so Mary Poppins), but these lace hand warmers are darling.
More after the jump.
- Boo, Slytherin, boo! But rah rah Slytherin socks. (I’m a Ravenclaw, what are you?)
- Any self-respecting flapper would flip over Tina’s Skirt.
- From Classic Elite: Twinkle’s Kangaroo Tunic and the Caitlin Pullover.
- Here’s a great thing on Kool Aid dyes.
- I think this Golden Compass Hat is dreadfully cute.
- Eeeee! So is this adorable Froggie Hat!
- Berroco have 4 bags out and the first two are the better ones, not surprisingly. Lambe and Amble are both pretty cute.
- This was quick! It was less than a week since the latest episode of Doctor Who came out (yay! It feels like I’ve been waiting forever for the new season!), and already there were knitted ******. If you don’t want to be spoiled in any way, don’t click the link. But if you don’t care, check it out! (This pattern has since been taken down.)
- A little late for Easter, but that’s the way she goes: Some Easter Peeps, example here.
- More shapes! This one is another heart, but this time in garter stitch.
- Here are some other patterns you might enjoy:
- Claudia Hat
- A Berry baby hat
- Thanksgiving Day Mitts
- A Leaf Lace Scarf
- Crocheted Sun Hat and gloves
- Fair Lady Gloves
- Vinnland Socks
- Dante’s Purse
- Jackie O cardigan
- Button-tab Hat
- R2D2 Beanie
- Cabled Baby Hats, example here.
- Shetland Stitches