Tags: Mittens, Saturday Pattern Day
Better late than never!
If you are knitting or have already knit a pattern that I’m talking about, leave me a comment and I’ll update my post with a link to your version. If you’ve written up a pattern and you want me to link to it, send me an email or leave me a comment and I’ll post it! It makes the list longer and my job easier.
- I really like this poor-boy-type Pi Topper Chemo Cap, example here. Famous The Cat, you always make the prettiest stuff!
- This cute Maneki Neko crochet pattern is cute, too!
- If you’ve always wanted to knit a helicopter, you can go for this Knitted Chinook.
- Here’s a pretty Crochet Collar Pattern.
- Here are some wicked S(p)ock ears.
- Knittycat has some adorable animal toys.
- These Edelweiss Mittens are beautiful.
- I’m not a big sock person, but these fair isle Tulip Socks are awesome.
- Oh man, it’s a Transformer Washcloth!
- Here are some cute amigurumi patterns. There’s also an Amigurumi Snail.
- I really like this Talia Shaped Vest.
- The Provence Summer Breeze Headband has a really nice stitch pattern to it. Classic Elite also has these Alpaca Sox Legwarmers and Inca Alpaca Fair Isle Mitts.
- This Laseta 100 Pulli (PDF) is quite elegant.
- The Ricco sweater from Lana Grossa is in crochet, but it also looks an awful like porcupine stitch. This would be really neat to recreate.