Tags: Saturday Pattern Day
What do you get if you multiply six by nine? The 42nd Saturday, Pattern Day!
If you are knitting or have already knit a pattern that I’m talking about, leave me a comment and I’ll update my post with a link to your version. If you’ve written up a pattern and you want me to link to it, send me an email or leave me a comment and I’ll post it! It makes the list longer and my job easier.
- I want to knit these Magic Slippers! They’re so adorable. Modified example here.
- The Purl Bee has some lovely Baby Bloomers to knit. They’ve also got this adorable Giacomo’s Baby Hat, and a Cozy Hooded Baby Towel.
- A beautiful version of this Drops sweater is now here. Following this link now gives me a dead page; I wasn’t able to read the last entry on this blog because it was in Finnish. Anyone know if the blog was shut down, or if it’s just been spam-blocked by Blogger?
- More Purl Bee! Here’s a Sashiko Tutorial.
- Here are some instructions to make this this delightful abomination.
- More berets! Here is the Pretty Puffs Slouchy Hat.
- Feeling warm? Make yourself this ice cream cone.