Tags: Mittens, Saturday Pattern Day
If you are knitting or have already knit a pattern that I’m talking about, leave me a comment and I’ll update my post with a link to your version. If you’ve written up a pattern and you want me to link to it, send me an email or leave me a comment and I’ll post it! It makes the list longer and my job easier.
- These Vaasa mittens are so beautiful! Oh my goodness!
- Heeheehee! Katamari Damacy Prince of All Cosmos Baby Hat. Oh, my future children are going to hate me with all the crazy hotdog costumes and ridiculous Japanese video game character costumes I’m going to put them in.
- There are two patterns here up for grabs in this Berroco Dye Adventure.
- Here’s the BrÃ»lÃ©e Scarf. Congratulations to Cirilia for getting a job at Berroco!
- Francis is a pretty cute scarf.
- I like these snappy Waffle Stitch Fingerless Gloves on craftster.
- Pretty Sweet Summer Socks!
- Taylor‘s been making the rounds on the ol’ blogospheroid this past while. Top drawer. Does anyone know what top drawer means? Does that mean something is so good that you would store it in the handiest place to get things from a drawer? I keep my gym clothes in my top drawer, what about you guys? Ah, here we go. “This term appeared in its figurative sense around 1900 and refers to the top drawer in a bedroom dresser, where society folks usually kept their jewels and other valuables.” The more you know.
- Hermione’s Cable & Eyelet Hat is pretty cute! Example here.
- Monster Baby Booties. Example here.
- I love this Wave Blanket!
- Turn A Square Hat. Good for boys.
- Like these Punk Rock Corset Gloves? So do I!
- This Intrigue Bolero is adorable!