Tags: Saturday Pattern Day
Welcome to a Celebratory Post-Masters Defence Saturday, Pattern Day! These patterns are pulled from the elitest of the elite patterns that I have been saving up over the summer.
If you are knitting or have already knit a pattern that I’m talking about, leave me a comment and I’ll update my post with a link to your version. If you’ve written up a pattern and you want me to link to it, send me an email or leave me a comment and I’ll post it! It makes the list longer and my job easier.
- You want socks? I’ll give you socks. Check out these Bintje socks! They’re by Jatta. And check out these Duckies, too.
- Here’s another HP Love Craft: this one of Cthulhu.
- Ok seriously: I want a Crochet Muppet Glasses Holder. Someone make me one. These things are killer. Knitting pattern version, anyone? Here’s mine: Make a big ball, then make three more small balls. Squish two of the balls into the shape of any basketball you’ve ever played with in elementary school (flat and droopy). Attach together. Stuff.
- This cute little Amigurumi Pup may not give you love, but it may eventually be eaten by a pup that may or may not be guaranteed to love you. Check your breeder’s snuggle warranty. (PDF here.)
- The Coffee Tunic is brown and cabled! So obviously I will blog it. It’s available as a free Ravelry download. If you’re not a member of Ravelry, you can get it from your local fairy unicorn.
- This Modern Cabled Baby Bib is totally wicked. I recommend knitting it in a variegated brown and green, so you never have to wash it. Unless your baby vomits purple, which they will eventually. Believe me, I have like four kids. (A beautiful example is here.)
- This Bubbles & Cables Cowl looks like you’re being eaten by an incredibly fashionable Danish slug monster. PDF here.
- The pattern for this Japanese Feather & Fan Shawl seems to have disappeared, but should you find the pattern, it would be great to knit.
Evelyn Foozlewozzle, M.Sc.