Tags: Saturday Pattern Day
Hey folks! I haven’t done this in a while. I’ve been swimming in work, and I can taste the end. It tastes like algae. And I’m sharing that algae with you.
If you are knitting or have already knit a pattern that I’m talking about, leave me a comment and I’ll update my post with a link to your version. If you’ve written up a pattern and you want me to link to it, send me an email or leave me a comment and I’ll post it! It makes the list longer and my job easier.
- Are you wearing your poppy?
- Here’s an adorable Truck to force your children to wear.
- Then you can calm them by giving them a hilarious beaver.
- Here’s a cute crocheted raglan: the Ashlar Crochet Cardigan.
- This is a bit of an old one: a No-Knit Scarf that is mega-stylish.
- This Crocheted Mesh Scarf has the same rough style, but is a bit more work.
- This Bow-knot Scarf is a version of the popular cherry pattern by Helga Isager. You know the one, where you pull the garter part through the ribbed keyhole part? Examples here, here, here and here.
- These Cashmere Fingerless Gloves by Purl are simple and pretty.
- Aminals: Miuku the Cat amigurumi and Quack the Duck.
- Poppy, Aviatrix Helmet, and Koru. Example of the Aviatrix here.
- I love this style of lace: Dahlia is gorgeous.
- Knotions has some nice patterns: Oak Leaf Socks and Art Deco Tablerunner.
- Cute Alpaca Sox Mini-Socks, just in time for Christmas. Because Christmas is in two months. One sixth of a year. Yeah, that’ll fly right by before we know it.
- I think if I were to knit a market bag, I would knit the Strawberry Market Bag. It’s got ribbons, which are both pretty and structurally sound.
- Oops! These Crochet Mini Pumpkins are a little late. Oh well, next Halloween.
- …Wait, you guys still have Thanksgiving! Well there you go, I present to you some Thanksgiving Pumpkins.
- Buzzzzz buzzz. BEES?! BEADS. (Sorry.)