Tags: Mittens, Saturday Pattern Day
If you are knitting or have already knit a pattern that I’m talking about, leave me a comment and I’ll update my post with a link to your version. If you’ve written up a pattern and you want me to link to it, send me an email or leave me a comment and I’ll post it! It makes the list longer and my job easier.
- Some cloudy day reminds me of Kurt Cobain.
- Both the name and the pattern look like they’ve sort of been smooshed together from bit and pieces. But it looks great! Gelsomina by Berroco.
- Cris the star-nosed mole is hilarious and adorable.
- If you are looking for a classy cowl neck sweater, might I recommend Francis Revisited, PDF here.
- I love the palm to these Vineland Mittens. Back, too!
- Spruce up your table with some Holiday Napkin Rings.
- Give a Hoot!
- My friend who is a huge Naruto fan assures me that this Naruto Hat is both awesome and accurate.
- I assure you that these Baby Moccasins are the bee’s knees.
- So is this Tracker Hat.
- These Vinterblomster are a perfect combination of quaint, modern and pretty.
- The Lacy Girly Fancy Hat is certainly lacy, girly and fancy.
- I don’t know where the name Shower scarf comes from, but I love the end result!
- If you are (or are the proud owner of) a fisherman, you’d be well served by some Fisherman’s Luck Vest. Snazzy.
- If you prefer argyle to fish, this Geek Chic Argyle Vest will do the trick.