Tags: Story of my Life
I have four trips planned for this year:
- Amsterdam, Netherlands (fingers crossed, submitted the paper last week)
- Sofia, Bulgaria with a quick jaunt down to Greece with The Beau
- Orlando, Florida (The Beau is going there and I am tagging along because hey, it’s effin’ Florida!)
- New York, New York (I have never been and I have finally decided to go.)
Yes, I know I’m racking up the miles this year, but I haven’t been traveling for a while. The Bulgarian and Dutch conferences are also happening within days of each other, so I will only actually need one gas guzzling cross-Atlantic plane ride to cover both (although I will also need a little cross-continental plane to take me from Sofia to Amsterdam). I am really looking forward to these trips! So here are some questions to all you friendly crafters out there:
- What are some good places to go in any of the above locations? I’m curious about everything: hotels, restaurants, museums, fun parties, places to see cute animals, glamorous shopping, parks, I will even visit a tourist trap if it is worth seeing. And I am not opposed to hurling my body into dangerous and death-defying situations, just so long as there is a rope attached to me so I can be snatched back in the nick of time. I want adventure!
- Disneyworld: pro or con?
- Should I go to the Kennedy Space Center again?
- Is there anything to do in Bulgaria that doesn’t involve communism?
- Notable yarn stores? Is there a yarn equivalent of Legoland?