Tags: Mittens, Saturday Pattern Day
We’ve hit 50! Yay!
If you are knitting or have already knit a pattern that I’m talking about, leave me a comment and I’ll update my post with a link to your version. If you’ve written up a pattern and you want me to link to it, send me an email or leave me a comment and I’ll post it! It makes the list longer and my job easier.
- It so simple but it looks amazing! Loop D’ Loop is chain stitch, lots of it, around and around your neck.
- Fish are just so comical. Especially fish with giant stick-out eyeballs. Bloop!
- From PopKnits: Hopefully not named after Stephen Harper, and Fayfay.
- Piece is a simple textured scarf.
- The New New Shale Cowl is quite delicious in a variegated yarn.
- Same principle for this Ridged Lace Cowl.
- With a rough translation via Google Translate and clear charts, you could easily knit these Finnish EgyptilÃ¤iset lapaset (Egyptian Mittens).
- I can’t remember what the stitch pattern is called (it’s something like Chinese Wheat or some other more logical Asian name), but it’s one of my favourites. It’s interpreted brilliantly in these Fingerless Mittens.
- Can’t remember if I’ve linked to this art deco table runner before, but isn’t it great? I came across it again the other day and I think it’s berries.
- Frondly is a stylin’ hat.
- The Mermaidia Socks have a gorgeous pattern in them, especially when knit in a solid yarn.
- These Mitts of the Dystopian Future don’t look especially dystopian, but I will take their word for it.
- Loving this Promenade Scarf!
- This Go Fly a Kite shawl has that great diamond pattern that does shawls so well.