Tags: Mittens, Saturday Pattern Day
If you are knitting or have already knit a pattern that I’m talking about, leave me a comment and I’ll update my post with a link to your version. If you’ve written up a pattern and you want me to link to it, send me an email or leave me a comment and I’ll post it! It makes the list longer and my job easier.
- On the heels of the Slytherin Socks, Hurray Hufflepuff!
- Eva’s Shawl is pretty in crochet. Example here.
- Cyanne is more crochet! A pretty and colourful bed throw.
- Here’s a cute Happy Star Felt iPod Cozy, a Nintendo Perler Bead Coaster Set and Kimono inspired hoodie from Craftster.
- Here are some patterns I missed from DROPS fall 07/08. There are Felted slippers, Felted slippers in 2 threads, Texture knit mittens, Long socks with cables and folded edge, and Long jumper and hat in 2 threads.
- I’m dipping into the old patterns I never got to last year and was keeping for a dry spell! Knitting pattern designers, post more free patterns! Fortunately, the backup patterns are super cute. Here’s Pretty Miss Bubby and a Santa Helmet.